Year Up New York is accepting applications for professional training & corporate careers
July 16, 2013
NYCHA partner, Year Up New York is now accepting applications for their September 2013 class, providing yearlong training and corporate internships for young adults interested in professional careers in Business, Finance and Technology.
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Earn a stipend of up to $260 per week and A+ certification
- Learn in-demand technical, financial, and professional skills for 5 months
- Succeed in six-month long corporate internships with Fortune 500 companies, such as Chase, Citi, UBS, American Express, Google, Facebook, Bank of America and more!
- Belong to a community with on-going career support and guidance
To qualify, you must:
- Be between the ages of 18-24
- Have a High School diploma or a GED
- Be hungry for an opportunity to learn and succeed!
Excellent results to date include:
- Year Up NY has served 643 young adults since its first class in 2006
- Over 84 % of YEAR UP graduates are working and/or in college within six months
- Year Up alumni earn $35,000 a year on average, a tenfold increase in their earnings prior to Year Up
The final application deadline is July 23, 2013 and Year Up is seeking motivated youth to apply to the upcoming class beginning Sept. 3, 2013. If you are interested in this opportunity, contact the Year Up admissions team today at 347-296-0210 ext. 2 or by email.
In order to apply, you must attend a Year Up Open House:
Tuesday at 3:30 p.m. or 4:30 p.m.
or Thursdays at 4:30 p.m.
55 Exchange Pl. Suite 403
New York, NY 10005
347-296-0210 ext. 2
You can also learn more by visiting Year Up.
Click here for the flyer.