2018 Second Cycle Grant Application Announcement
September 25, 2018
West Harlem Development Corporation announces the release of the 2018 Second Cycle grant application to fund programs in the following areas:
- Affordable Housing;
- Community Facilities (including Arts and Culture, Environment, Transportation, and Historic Preservation);
- Education & Youth Development; and
- Workforce and Economic Development
Applicant organizations may request one-year grant ranging from $5,000 to $25,000. Applications are due on Wednesday, October 31, 2018 5pm EST and funding announcements will be made by December 31, 2018. The following criteria must by met by the time of submission:
- An approved not-for-profit entity with the ability to produce a state approved certificate of incorporation.
- An IRS 501 c 3 tax exempt entity that can supply IRS Determination Letter.
- Substantially-based within MCD9 West Harlem boundaries.
- Proposed activities will directly benefit MCD9 West Harlem residents.
- Organizations applying for funds have not received awards from WHDC in the 2018 first cycle (SMALL GRANT).
To begin an application, please access the application portal.
CONNECT WITH WHDC