Uptown Arts Stroll Poster Contest
January 11, 2019
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS FROM WASHINGTON HEIGHTS-INWOOD AND WEST HARLEM ARTISTS
DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 25, 2019
$1,250 Grand Prize 1st place winner
$500 for 2nd place
$250 for 3rd place
- Consideration is given to eye-catching original and unpublished images which highlight the unique characteristics of Northern Manhattan.
- Include the phrase: “2019 Uptown Arts Stroll” / “Paseo de las Artes”
- Design must accommodate 11″x11″ poster, and various sizes for social media (300 dpi jpg, 4-5mb)
- Artists must be West Harlem, Washington Heights-Inwood residents (W 135th to W 155th St from St. Nicholas/Edgecombe Ave west to the Hudson River, W155th Street to W 220th St river-to-river)
- Artists may only submit one (1) design for consideration.
A panel of distinguished judges from the local arts community will select the grand prize 1st place winner, 2nd and 3rd place winner. The names of the artists will not be submitted to the judges.