- This event has passed.
Monroe College hosts Criminal Justice Open House May 19th
May 19 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pmFree
Please join the representative of Monroe College on Saturday, May 19th as it hosts its Criminal Justice Open House Career Day.
- Learn about Monroe College’s Criminal Justice program and take part this Early Decision Day.
- Meet their diverse and experienced faculty, senior ranking members of the police department and other law enforcement agencies
- State of the art Law Enforcement Training Simulator
- Hear about our PASS (Police Academy Scholars) program
- Explore a career in Human Services
- Learn about Associate, Bachelors and Masters degree program
For more information, contact Lamar Haynes at 646-393-8265 or send an email inquiry at email@example.com.
About West Harlem Development Corporation
West Harlem Development Corporation (WHDC) is a New York City-based nonprofit 501 (c) (3) organization incorporated in 2011 whose mission is to promote increased economic opportunities and quality of life to sustain a vibrant West Harlem. WHDC’s core program areas are education, workforce and economic development, and affordable housing. With its slogan “solutions through collaborations”, WHDC partially achieves its mission through grantmaking to nonprofit organizations to provide services that benefit the residents of New York City’s Manhattan Community District 9 (MCD9), more commonly referred to as West Harlem. The boundaries of MCD9 are defined as: South to North from 110th Street to 155th Street; East to West from Manhattan, Morningside, St. Nicholas, Bradhurst, Edgecombe Avenues to the Hudson River.