Support Displaced Families of the West Harlem Fire · Donate Today
- 2018 Second Cycle Grant Application Announcement September 25, 2018
2018 SMALL Grant Awardees August 14, 2018
- WHDC begins 2018 Arise! SYEEP Program on July 9th June 15, 2018
- SSEP Senior Employment Program to commence on July 9th May 23, 2018
- Columbia Community Scholars Program Deadline extended to May 17th May 10, 2018
- Deadline for HCC Business Advisory Service Applications ends April 30th April 29, 2018
- 2018 WHDC Small Grants Application Deadline - April 27th April 26, 2018
- Columbia In-Kind Space Applications ends April 23rd April 21, 2018
Community CalendarThere are no upcoming events at this time.
WHDC Program News
- Madison Strategies Group partners with WHDC on Healthcare Training- Sign Up Today! May 31, 2018
The Morningside Leadership Symposium promotes Diversity & Inclusion on June 20th May 29, 2018
West Harlem Skills Training CenterWHDC partnered in September 2016 with West Harlem Group Assistance to establish the West Harlem Skills Training Center to assist MCD9 residents with job placement, training and technical assistance. Since its inception, WHSTC has placed more than 30% of community residents in both local and union jobs to date.
Arise!SYEEP Program begins July 9, 2018...
Program Orientation to be held on June 27thFor more information
Contact Arise! Program Manager
Alicia Barksdale at